Share on Facebook

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stress!!!

Seriously, why is it that everything seems to happen all at once.  Doesn't the world know that I have enough stress in my own life.  Albeit due to my own choices and actions but still.... Why is it that when I feel like I'm barely treading water and staying afloat that it starts to rain.... and pour....And then someone hands you a big rock and says "Can you hold on to this for a while?"....   I'm not that good of a swimmer...

I think I might be getting an ulcer.  Which is really sad when you realize that it is happening but you are almost helpless to stop it from progressing.  I've felt my heart racing and didn't realize what it was.  IT WAS STRESS!!... Which doesn't help.  So then, I lay awake at night, heart racing, wondering if I'm going to have a heart attack, so that causes more stress!.  Stupid viscous circle.

I keep saying to myself.   Just get through this next big thing, then it'll get easier.  Problem is, when I get over one wall, I realize that there are two more waiting for me on the other side.  Maybe I need a permanent vacation.  A hiatus from all responsibility for a good 6 months....you think that would help?  Not likely, I'd get back and there would be more and more stress because of my absence. 

So, I'll keep plugging away... one day at a time.  I'm sure there's a ton more stuff around the corner, but I can't deal with it right now... My plate is full.... 

Maybe I should take swimming lessons...

1 comment:

  1. Dear KC,
    I am the master of stress.....well not lately thank god! Here's my advice, when life is raining on you, Run away for a while. I go to nature. I like fields where no one can find me, mountains, tree areas, your house. just for a few hours be some where that you don't have to deal. Then go back and deal. and remember even though I am only 20. I am also here for you!
    Love
    ME!

    ReplyDelete